Google Classrooms have been set up for all subjects and year groups for home learning; the codes for these can be found on the documents below.
You can also find below a Parents Guide to Google Classroom and our Online Learning User Agreement. By accessing any of our online learning activities parents and pupils are agreeing to abide by this user agreement.
For pupils in Years 7, 8 and 9 who are self isolating at any time, extra Google Classrooms have been set up containing online learning activities to be completed at home. This is in addition to any subject work which can be found on the normal subject based Google Classrooms (codes can be found below on the downloadable documents).
The additional classcodes are:
Year 9 Online Learning for Isolating Pupils: bqktfrs
Year 8 Online Learning for Isolating Pupils: b7wdkym
Year 7 Work for Absent Students: c3vslvg
For the online learning week beginning on Tuesday 5th January 2021, all pupils should complete the work set via their normal subject based Google Classrooms. Live lessons will be conducted using Teams but pupils will be notified of these within their Google Classroom.
In the event of partial closure:
In the event of full closure or lockdown:
- Year 7 Google Class Codes Jan 2021
- Year 8 Google Classcodes January 2021 v2
- Year 9 Google Classcodes January 2021 v2
- Year 10 Google Classcodes
- Year 11 Google Classcodes
- Year 12 & 13 Google Classcodes January 2021
- Google Classroom Guide for Parents
- Google Files Cheat Sheet
- Online Learning User Agreement
- How to join a live lesson - student guide